Fresno/Clovis CVB, Partner Benefits
Join and benefit from the collective power of the Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau (FCCVB)
The Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau is the destination marketing organization (DMO) for Fresno, Clovis and the broader central valley region. Our continued efforts benefit the hundreds of FCCVB Members and promote this region as a preferred destination. The FCCVB invests well over half a million dollars in advertising, sales and promotional programs annually, reaching thousands of potential visitors each year. Our Sales force continues to re-book and source new meetings, events, tournaments and tours benefiting our lodging industry, attractions, shops, restaurants and related hospitality support businesses.
FCCVB Membership gives you exposure to key markets that can help grow your business, from direct access to local companies, to leisure and business travelers, meeting planners, event organizers, tour operators and tournament hosts. Join a collective community which drives $17 million dollars of directly trackable and $1.1 billion dollars of Fresno Counties estimated economic impact annually. You'll gain a competitive edge and expand your reach.
- Sales leads for group business (Attractions, Catering ,Restaurants, Venues)
- Complimentary business highlight in Official Visitors Guide
- Complimentary business directory page and web link on playfresno.org
- Co-operative multi media advertising opportunities
- Industry directed educational opportunities
- Complimentary brochure placement at six area Satellite Visitors Centers and the FCCVB Office
- Business Referrals
- Business feature where applicable in travel media submissions
- Extended reach advertising via attendance builder banner placement
- Receive the latest industry news, trends, stats and reports as they relate to tourism, the cities of Fresno & Clovis and the world beyond.
- Member advertising discounts when you advertise with us
What Others Are Saying
"Working together with another FCVB member was a tremendous benefit."
"A cooperative marketing effort, backed by a confident and experienced team, can indeed increase tourism in Fresno County. We look forward to continuing our successful relationship with FCVB."
Board of Directors
The Fresno Convention & Visitors Bureau is governed by a Board of Directors formed by FCVB partners and civic leaders. If you're interested in joining, contact us.
Tourism Partners Contact
Melanie Coventry, Community Relations Manager
Fresno Convention and Visitors Bureau
559-981-5500 Ext. 108