Just in case you didn't know, you live in one of the most beautiful region's of the United States.
- Fresno sits at the base of three national parks:
Kings Canyon, Sequoia and Yosemite.
- Recreational opportunities abound in the mountains, foothills, lakes, rivers, forests and lush countryside.
- The City is the fifth largest in California and is home to
a variety of cultures from around the world.
- The region is the No. 1 agricultural county in the nation.
- Fresno County has more lakes than any other county in California.
- We have world-class sports and entertainment venues, restaurants, wineries and cultural arts communities.
Amazed? We thought you would be.
Thankful? So are we.
PlayFresno.org is the official website of the Fresno/ Clovis Convention and Visitors Bureau and is dedicated to promoting the region as a tourist destination, not just for visitors but also for residents. We invite you to browse through our many resources and get ready to experience Fresno county, California's year-round playground!